Kimia Parvar Co. bought a slaughterhouse in 2018 as part of a plan to expand the business and build a comprehensive integrated poultry production chain, and renovated it according to the latest European technology to produce 31000 tons poultry meat annually.
Kimia parvar slaughterhouse includes:
- air chilling tunnel with the capacity of 4000 birds per hour, the chilling process determines the product appearance, yield performance and shelf life and does not change the meat structure.
- Water chilling
- Freezers and cold storage rooms
- 3 tunnel freezers with capacity of 48 tons
- 5 cold rooms with storage capacity of up to 650 tons of frozen meat.
- 3 Ice machines with daily product of 50 tons of ice blocks
- Cut-up and portioning machinery.
- HSE (Health, Safety and Environment) department which is responsible for physical and mental wellbeing of employees
Leave A Comment